Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions What’s the best thing you find about this website?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sxpoet
    Participant

For me, this is what keeps me coming back to this website – in the following order of importance
      1) great backing tracks
      2) tips and information that can improve my sound and playing
      3) getting feed back from my uploaded playing

Leo Salu
      Participant

James ditto on all of the above, also like the fact that we are communicating with fellow saxophonists, not very many sites are frequented by people interested in
        playing the saxophone. Not to mentioned the fact that the players are from all over the world, i.e. Australia, England, South Africa, Canada and the United states, that is pretty cool in itself. Johnny has put together a pretty good setup, the ease of downloading tracks and music and in a great era for songs is unparalleled on Youtube.

sxpoet
        Participant

Leo the only other site i’ve tried is cafesax, but it’s just full of comedians, making comical remarks every time someone posts anything – more like a facebook site, so i don’t go on it. The down side it doesn’t provide backing tracks of any use to me and it’s more geared to classical music and sleepy jazz.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.