Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video White Christmas Embelishments Course

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    joel pollock
    Participant

i would love to get this course. can you please let me know how i can get the embellishments course? thanks.

john
      Keymaster

It was a special sign up about a month ago, I put the link up for you on your other post.

Pat Pentland
        Participant

Hello, I know I am late starting this free White Christmas embelishments course as its now 2020. I have signed up and so far received 2 email links to the lessons on grace notes and mordents. However, when I click the links in the email, it takes me to a page on the site that shows the 2 videos (before and after embellishments) but there does not seem to be an active link to the actual lesson / explanation on how to interpret and apply the grace notes and mordents. I have watched the before and after videos several times now. Is that all there is or is there also a lesson explaining how to achieve the sound you achieve? Am I too late to get the actual lessons? Maybe I’m missing something obvious? Any help appreciated!

john
          Keymaster

Hi Pat sorry for the late reply…yes you’re on the right program. It’s just that the lessons are coming in to your email box a bit lagged with a day or two between each one.
            Some people were getting overloaded with the lessons coming too fast so I had them spaced out a bit more.

Pat Pentland
            Participant

Hi Johnny, thanks for your reply and no problem that the emails are coming in each spaced a few days apart. The thing I am confused about though is when I try to access the lesson, all I can see are the two videos; one in which you play White Christmas with no embellishments and the other in which you play with them. I don’t actually see a lesson on how to apply the grace notes or mordents?
              Here is the link I received, but there is nothing that works when I click on the page to show me the actual lesson on Mordents https://www.howtoplaysaxophone.org/the-mordent/
              Hope I’m explaining this okay.
              Thanks so much, Pat.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.