Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions buying tune

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tim56
    Participant

John: Trying to buy Ghost riders. Code not working? Tim

john
      Keymaster

sorry guys was a little late updating the code but done now!

Pete
        Participant

Hi John
          Can’t go into the purchase history for older buys, click on the link at bottom just goes to Paypal add etc?

john
          Keymaster

ok I’ll bring it up with the tech but that lower link for older purchases does not always bring something up. it’s dependent on several things of which I’m not sure about, so some get lucky with it others don’t and the tech can’t make it work 100% because of that.

Pete
            Participant

OK John, see what you can come up with.

Pete
              Participant

First time i have used a mic and daw i think it needs more gain on sax?

john
                Keymaster

Hey Pete, let me know the tunes you had and roughly the time period they were purchased.

john
                  Keymaster

I think the sax is about right….it’s those vocals tho, way too loud. I don’t like vocals too much in a backing track, and when they’re louder than everything else it’s even worse to take the attention away.

Pete
                    Participant

Hi John
                      Thanks for you advice yea thought the mic was right, been trying various placements seem to have sorted that. regarding the vocals they were off a tune i bought because i lost the track ( hence me asking about the purchase history) from you, i did use your sheet music though the track is a different tempo but i think i didn’t do to bad for first attempt at recording. I will look at the tunes i have had will take time, had a few from you, don’t worry no panic.
                      Thanks for you reply.

Pete
                      Participant

Try again with less vocal sound.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.