Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Improvisation Do You Have The Killer BLues Course?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

If you are working with the How To Play Killer Blues & Rockin’ Sax Solos course can you please leave a comment or short review on amazon? – just put this item # in the amazon search bar for whatever country of amazon you use: B009SB9ST6

We need reviews especially in the UK! Even if you downloaded the PDF you can still write a review at amazon.

This helps us to promote the book on amazon because more reviews get it listed higher in their search results exposing it to more people.
      thanks for your help!
      Johnny

Fergus O Sullivan
      Participant

Hey Johnny,
        Downloaded the killer blues pdf about 3 weeks ago but its after disappearing from my PC,
        searched all files & folders but no trace I thought i had it saved in my pdf folder as that’s where i was
        retrieving it from all along, can you send it on again please,
        Thanks Fergus

john
        Keymaster

Yes, will email you instructions.

Lee Dove
          Participant

Hi,
            I am thinking of getting the Killer Blues book.How do I get the audio stuff if I buy a kindle or download version (pdf) ?

Lee

john
            Keymaster

Hi Lee, very simple actually… in both Kindle and PDF ebooks there are clickable links that take you to the recorded video lessons and the playable and downloadable audio tracks. The book is laid out as a step by step guide and reference, and the important and appropriate lessons within in it are the accompanying links that provide you with the “take action” part which are the exercises, backing tracks etc.

Lee Dove
              Participant

Thanks,
                I get on with downloading it then 🙂

Lee

Richard Sloane
                Participant

I downloaded the killer blues course yesterday. Looks like a wealth of information. I am going to start working with it today. Wish me luck. 😛

john
                  Keymaster

Great! Let us know of any questions you might have as you move forward with it.
                    good luck
                    Johnny

Rodney Name
                    Participant

How many downloads are we allowed? I was under the impression that I could logon and review it as a web book. thanks

john
                      Keymaster

Not sure I understand the question…
                        if you mean reading the Killer Blues Ebook course then you have to buy it which then is yours to read anytime you want.
                        Did you buy it and now can’t find it or what?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.