Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Download access after code purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Knearem
    Participant

Johnny I used the code to get 4 songs but I do not know how to access the downloads now. Still learning all this computer stuff lol. Thanks for your help.

john
      Keymaster

you’re supposed to see the download page immediately after clicking the purchase button.
        it works for me and most others but a few people have said the same thing as you so I need to figure out why some are not getting it.
        the more info people can tell me the better luck I’ll have tp figure out the issue.
        what happens after you put in the code and click purchase? does it take you to another page? does it do anything or just stays there?

John Knearem
        Participant

If I remember correctly it just stayed there and then I clicked on the checkout and tried going into purchase history and the purchases are listed but no way to get to a download screen. I do know that I tried to do all 4 at first then had to go back and purchase each one individually maybe that is how I went wrong.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.