Skip to main content
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve fergerson
    Participant

I purchased the backing track and sheet music for Yakety Sax but can’t find the download link? Can you please resend it to me at fergiesaur@bellsouth.net?

Thanks,

john
      Keymaster

yes, have just emailed it to you.

Jyde Dopsy
        Participant

Hi Jonny ,I am still waiting for you to send my purchase . This is taking too long now and I don’t understand what’s happening . I made a purchase since August 23rd you said you will send me the link , you did not.please send to jydosuper@ yahoo.com ASAP

john
          Keymaster

I sent it to you on Aug 28th, I just checked my emails. I sent it to you again just now so please check more carefully.
            For future notice, no one needs to wait longer than a few seconds after any purchase because Paypal sends you directly to the proper page. I know some people miss this for whatever reason. It’s possible for other things to happen too, but if it does just post here and I’ll get it to you immediately. You were patient and I’m sorry for the wait regardless of where the screw-up happened.

cheers
            Johnny

Jyde Dopsy
            Participant

Hi Jonny , I am afraid I did not received it , you only sent me daily saxophone routine . Please see below I have copied what you sent , is that the course?

The lesson videos included in the “A Perfect Daily Saxophone Practice Routine” are now downloadable on to your computer if you are one of the people who got the course and want to have access to these without going online.

As I write this there are 2 available with the rest to follow over the next day or so. You will see a link directly below the videos to do this, just follow the instructions.

If you just joined us on HowToPlaysaxophone.org and want to follow a solid daily practice routine to help you improve your tone and technique check out the info here:
              https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/premium-saxophone-lessons

cheers
              Johnny

================

5877 booth ave, burnaby, bc v5h 3a9, CANADA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

john
              Keymaster

no, that was a general email I sent to everyone announcing that the lesson videos in the Daily Practice routine are being made available for you to dowenload to your computer because there were some requests for this.
                The link in the email is to the information page where the lessons are advertised for purchase.
                I sent you an email for more clarification so I can send you what it is you’re still missing.

Jyde Dopsy
                Participant

Hi Jonny ,
                  I have received the link . It went to my junk mail . Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.