Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hey Johnny,
      I haven’t gotten any e-mails for my recent purchases of The Wanderer, My Girl, Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You and House of the Rising Sun. When I bought them I was able to download them all, but we usually get an e-mail where you allow for 2 more downloads per song should something occur in the future? It’s not an emergency by any means, but whenever you get the chance check it out. I have the transaction number on our account if you need those numbers. They would all be listed under “Meandy Bishop” on the card/paypal account that was used to pay for them. The e-mail address is baboon4215@gmail.com

john
      Keymaster

Ok, as long as you have them. When I set up the new system it was sending follow up email (seperate from Paypal) with download link. Then this stopped working for some reason and I have someone that is looking into it. Hopefully it will start happening again soon.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

No worries at all Johnny–I do have them, but after all those files that got lost when I came back from New Mexico I started to become a little “paranoid” LOL Without your help those files would have been gone forever. If it were a generic Karaoke track or something I wouldn’t have worried about it…but your tracks/sheet music are too good to loose! 🙂 Take your time, no rush and just make a note of it for whenever you can send them–it’s a great way to back up our files for sure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.