Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone Drift Away – Bari and Tenor

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Misty not perfect but trying.

Pete
      Participant

Yea SP everyone to there own preferences, you have to use what you find best. I have just uploaded a song on here, again i could not find the “create new topic” part on this site just had to put under Bari& Tenor?

Anonymous

@Pete

Click on the ‘Recording Your Saxophone’ Forum.

You will then see all the Topics that various people have created, including the one where you have inserted your upload several times.

start looking down the page from the Top, just below the line where it says “Recording Your Saxophone” and in SMALL BLUE letters you will see the words ‘CREATE NEW TOPIC’ which is in the middle of the line.

Just click on the words “create new topic” and presto a new page will open up where you can create your own Title describing the name of your song.

Below that is a box where you can type in all the stuff about your upload and the link to your song.

I must admit, the web page isn’t very user friendly in displaying where it is, would be better if it was in larger print.

Hope that helps – good luck

Anonymous

correction a new page doesn’t open up, it scrolls down to the bottom of the page and shows new boxes where to put your new title and big square box to type stuff in.

Pete
            Participant

Thanks for that SP and thanks for putting it on the forum. I got the idea now.

Anonymous

@Pete – you’re welcome pal. An it’s great to hear more people uploading.

i put up your upload, just to test out that i was giving you the right information.

I’ve had a different problem with one of the webpages in Portrait view in my ipad and it wasn’t showing everything to the right hand side of the screen – however if i turned my ipad around in Landscape view it showed the missing things to click on.

Pete
                Participant

Cheers SP stay safe and thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.