Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Bill, I also enjoyed hearing that performance. Beautifully played! Great sax sound, dynamics, inspiring…
      Definately a song I want to add to learn list. Thanks for uploading!

Marc
      Participant

Excellent, Bill… congratulations on that cover!

wayne wojnarowski
        Participant

Man Bill you kicked butt!! Real Nice Tone !!

Bill Mecca
          Participant

Thanks!

Michael Bishop
            Participant

@ Bill: Sorry I missed this one, I got hit with the flu this week, sleep always seems to help. You sound great, very nice 🙂 Thanks for sharing this one. I’m curious about your home recording set up. Man, keep it up….please! 🙂 Great job, can’t really say too much more than that to you 🙂
              @ Johnny: Man, if you already have a backing track for this song already, it would be dynamite to make it available to buy from you. I think this is one of those songs that just about everyone who learns to play a Saxophone loves to play and others love to hear it. I know everyone loves to hear it on the Tenor, but I would love to play this on the Alto too; either way it’s great 🙂

Bill Mecca
              Participant

I think I detailed my recording set up in another thread, but anyway… Electrovoice RE20 (sometimes a Rode NT2) into, for the moment, a Behringer mixer ( I have an Aphex mic pre, but I need to solder something), into M-Audio 2496 soundcard, and I use either Sonar 4 Producer edition, Reaper, or Adobe Audition CC… been using Audition lately since I have the entire suite.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.