Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Greg Piccolo

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    Participant

Mel
      Participant

Great album- on You tube

jak Swift
        Participant

😀 !!

Mel
          Participant

Mel
            Participant

Mel
              Participant

jak Swift
                Participant

OH YEAH !!☺…..Thanks Mel. Its near six pm here in the rainy UK, time to eat, catch the news. For sure I’ll be watching this later…
                  How you doing Mel ?…..

jak Swift
                  Participant

You should be a mind reader Mel. Been feeling a bit low the last few days. I’ve aggravated an old muscle pull in my chest. The Conn is still misbehaving, its going to have to see Al tech. Yeah, I was foolishly pushing too hard trying to work out why the fork fingerings are not happening.
                    Its not a big thing, it happened many years back. Finishing some solo or other, I’d run out if steam. Felt the muscle tear….ouch !!!
                    Good to have a choice of mpcs right now. I’m using the old Berg 95\1. Its such an easy blow its unreal. Lush and phat also. I’ll use this for a week or ten days and go back to the link 8.
                    Sometimes, I make things so much harder for myself. Always pushing the limits to get ” that sound “.
                    No worries, its happened before. Thankfully I have the bari now. That helps ease off my tenor chops… Ho hum……😣

Mel
                    Participant

Doing fine here Jak. Saw George Thorogood and the Destroyers Saturday night and he rocked the crowd. Buddy Leach played his sax big and loud and did a great job. I have been looking at the 10mfan Robusto mouthpiece. Maybe some day I will try it. Yanagisawa has a new updated Tenor Sax model TWO10 I like, but I am happy where I am at right now.

Mel
                      Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.