Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Share a Video Hotel California

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    saxomonica
    Participant

🙂 Glad to hear it, John! Mawh, that is way cool, thanking you most kindly, Gentlemens, for reaching out with your valued, continued teachings and Wordly professional sharings forasmuch on your pupils’ account ..
      if only we could see what you perceive. Maybe soon we can hear.
      Hope we can get some feedback / further input on the Band in the Box gig, please?
      Hope you’re happy. Meanwhile there must be some way outta here, that is in glueing airs lyrically to our fingers? Hope you can help?
      Else it’s down the Rabbit Hole where The Lawnmower Man meets Jimi Hendrix lol
      Something sticks
      Talk soon

Bon jour

Anonymous

i’m sure most music notation software has the same functionality – you enter the music notes using a mouse on the sheet, then you select the tempo speed and press play. The software then plays back your melody and highlights each note as it is played. Just a case of using a video camera to record the screen.

i use finale software to create music sheets from scratch, play back and listen to each note and watch the screen to see which note i typed sounds wrong, the software has to high light each note being played otherwise it would be too difficult to keep track of which note is being played.

I’m sure there are easier alternatives than using band in a box, i’ve looked at the user manual and it is very big.

https://usermanuals.finalemusic.com/FinaleMac/Content/Finale/Tut8Playback1.htm

saxomonica
        Participant

James, James! You are the man! Ya can you put a size on this one for us then, mate? Further, a personal sharing of insights?
          we gonna literally kidnap @John and put him on the path of technocratic righteousness and moreover a mission from God, ok?

Anonymous

musescore ap i think does a similar thing

https://musescore.org/en/handbook/3/note-input

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.