Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Recording Your Saxophone How Sweet It Is …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Potter
    Participant

I’ve come to the conclusion it’s time to just finish this and move on, I have no clue why this song gave me such a hard time but it did, maybe quarantine is getting to me, who knows. Although I did have fun playing around with my new Mic, I used the “tenor sax” eq setting on Logic ProX, the mix sounded okay in my headphones but a little blah through my monitors. Oh well, on to another tune, I’m a week behind so this week I need to do two! Feedback is appreciated, for whatever reason I felt I was always behind on this song, like I was rushing.

How Sweet it Is

Leo Salu
      Participant

Mike outstanding sound, really enjoy your cover of the song, wish I sounded as good.

Mike Potter
        Participant

Thanks Leo, I think I kind of sucked on this song, I really had a hard time keeping up with the pace, but it was a great song to just go through and play along (as best I could) with the music Johnny has written out for it. My sight reading skills are lacking, this tune has helped. Plus it’s great being able to go through the sheet music and listen to Johnny play the song, the passages that I found most difficult started making sense once I listened to Johnny go through the song. Keep it up!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.