Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions I can't find your autographed pic…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hi Johnny,

A few months ago my wife and I did some re-arranging in our house. I’m setting up my Saxophone ‘wall of fame’ up in a different part of the house this week and I can’t find where I put your pic anywhere here in the house, along with a couple of other pics–1 of them is of King Curtis. I feel really embarrassed & stupid to be posting this on your forum 🙁 Is it possible I can get a replacement pic from you? I’m more than happy to paypal you some $ to send it to me/cover the cost for the pic.

The few pics I have misplaced were in a folder/group, and it’s the folder I lost (was in the process of buying better frames). I put them in a folder because I didn’t want them to get lost while we were rearranging, and I can’t find the folder anywhere. My wife is helping me look for it too. Some of my pics I grouped together with King Curtis was in the folder, and unfortunately your pic was in the folder 🙁 🙁

If I can’t get a replacement pic, I guess I can get a google image of you/print it off if necessary, just let me know. Sorry for misplacing the folder with your pic 🙁

john
      Keymaster

hey M I’ll see if I even have any of those around still, if I do I’ll let you know.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Sounds good. My wife and I are also still looking for the folder here around the house too. I’m more so kicking myself in the butt because I was positive I put it with my other folders. I’m checking with my kids to see if they accidentally picked it up too. The good thing about how we re-arranged our room/house is that I have more space to add to my collection, adding some pics of Clarence Clemmons, Mike Shapiro (played the solo for ‘Spooky with the Classics IV), etc..

Speaking of Spooky, I did have a Tenor Sax Instrumental ready for this song before my Oral Cavity Surgery. When I first got my Trevor James Saxophone, I remember doing one on the Alto, great fun. I love the solos on both versions of this great song 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.