Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues I cant sign up for the altissimo course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Kim Høg
    Participant

I just don’t get the mail with the confirmation link. Can you add me manually. I’ve looked in the junk folder but it wasn’t there.

john
      Keymaster

I can check if I know the name and email address you used to sign up.

john
        Keymaster

never mind, I found your info and it says waiting for confirmation. Somehow you missed the confirmation email so I added you again…see if you have another confirmation email now.

Kim Høg
          Participant

I still don’t get the email. It isn’t in my bulk folder neither.

john
            Keymaster

Doesn’t matter, you are already registered. You need to be registered and logged in to post here, if you weren’t registered you wouldn’t be able to do this.

Kim Høg
              Participant

So I am signed up for information on the upcoming Saxophone Altissimo Step-By-Step Video Course?

john
                Keymaster

No. I thought you meant the regular site membership.
                  I looked into the altissimo and you are there but it say confirmation pending… this means you signed up but did not get the email and clicked the confirmation link.
                  Did you check your email including junk etc?
                  If so, sign up again and see what happens. At the moment I can’t do anything so try that and later I’ll see what I can do if it’s still not getting to you.

Kim Høg
                  Participant

Ok. I’ve tried several times now but I still don’t get the mail, neither in my folder with junk mail.
                    I’ll try with another mail account.

john
                    Keymaster

i experienced a similar problem with a different website – i then realised that the e-mail address i gave had the wrong ending i put . com instead of .co. uk – it took me ages to think that one out!

Kim Høg
                      Participant

Ok. I’ve tried with two different e-mails now, and non of them receive the confirmation link. I’m sure I’ve written the e-mail address correct.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.