Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues I cant sign up for the altissimo course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

yes, I see they’re show up as unconfirmed. don’t worry, I’ll ask my email service provider what to do about it and get back to you.

Kim Høg
      Participant

That’s probably because of my last name. I’ve gotten the mail now and confirmed. Thank you.
        And can you please edit your reply so my e-mail isn’t just accessible for anyone, please?

GAR
        Participant

Johnny. Looking foward to the new course. Before I sign up can I download each lesson so I can use them off-line. I don’t have constant access. If I can, how would I do it. Thanks for putting this course together. Cheers. GAR

john
          Keymaster

Do you mean to download the lesson videos? The files should be small enough now so I think we could do that but I’ll have to look into it.

GAR
            Participant

Yes. I would like to download the lessons so I can review and follow them off line. Thanks.

GAR
              Participant

Hi. I am ready to buy the altissimo lessons as soon as you can confirm I can download them so I can use them off line. Thanks very much GAR

john
                Keymaster

Yes, I’m just waiting for my tech’s response on that as I have inquired about how we can go about doing that.

GAR
                  Participant

Great. Thanks.

john
                    Keymaster

Hey GAR, it’s all sorted out. I’ll be able to make all videos downloadable.
                      Got the 1st one ready and will get to work on the others soon.
                      (Just follow the simple instruction below the video)

Fergus O Sullivan
                      Participant

Hi Johnny,
                        As I would love to get stuck in to the altissimo course along with everyone else I know that I wouldn’t be able to dedicate the practice time to it at the moment, as you said it would need 6-8 months of dedicated practice, my question is, will you be leaving this course up on your site for the future so people can take it up on there own time scale or is it just for a limited time only?
                        Kind Regards
                        Fergus.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.