Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues I cant sign up for the altissimo course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Yes, it will be up for good. There were some people who were itching to get at it so I made it available a little early taking care of technical issues as we go. These issues are pretty much cleared up now and everyone is able to watch the videos on their computer as well as on mobile devices. We are also making the lesson videos able to download on to your computer for those with limited online time etc.
      Currently the first 7 lessons are available with 7 or 8 more on the way. When all 15 or so are up, they will stay up and always be accessible to everyone who purchases the course.

GAR
      Participant

Excellent. I’ll sign up tonight when I get home. Thanks very much. Cheers GAR

GAR
        Participant

Hi. I signed up last night, all good. Down loaded the welcome video-no audio. My computer is running all other videos ok, so I don’t think it’s my computer settings. Any thoughts? Thank you. Cheers. GAR

GAR
          Participant

Never mind! I just re-downloaded it a third time and it works fine. Ain’t technology great!! Thanks for putting this series together. Cheers. GAR

GAR
            Participant

Hi:

Downloads 1-3 work great. No link for lessons 4, 5, 6, 7 to download. Thanks.

john
              Keymaster

Ok good to hear. I’ll get caught up and get the rest on there in the next day or 2.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.