Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership login to premium?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    joel pollock
    Participant

i just signed up for premium and paid with paypal but if i click premium access it just keeps telling me to sign in even though i’m already signed in.

john
      Keymaster

for some reason a premium profile was not made during your registration process.
        I’ve done it manually now so you should be good.

Robert Hutchinson
        Participant

Same here, Johnny. I signed up for premium today and paid through PayPal but have no premium profile.

john
          Keymaster

sometimes one of the confirmation emails doesn’t get to you so the precess doesn’t complete. I’ve checked it now and all looks good. please try again and let me know.

Geoff Hopkins
            Participant

Hi Johnny – I paid for Premium and received one confirmation email. When I log in, I am still showing as having a free account. I cannot access any of the Premium features. I have tried using the Contact form to raise this issue, but as yet I have not had a response. Hoping you can help. Kind regards, Geoff Hopkins.

john
              Keymaster

Hi Geoff, sorry for the late reply!
                I checked this and don’t have you as registering for Premium. I checked Paypal as well and not there.
                Let me know which email address you used, if you only you the one then it definately didn’t go thru.
                If you’re sure the payment went thru you need to confirm that in your Paypal account cause it didn’t come thru on our end.

Rungsuriya Roschuen
                Participant

Hello Johnny I’ve paid for a premium membership via PayPal. Please check and give me the premium privilege. Thanks a lot, Rungsuriya
                  (my email is rungsuriyar@hotmail.com)

john
                  Keymaster

yes, looks like you missed the confirmation emails which complete the registration process.
                    I completed it manually so you’re good to go now.

svrspartan
                    Participant

Hi Johhny, I have just signed up for premium membership. svrspartan is the username. I did not receive a second email that I was supposed to receive – and when I try to purchase the music – I cant find the coupon code. thanks, stephen Van Roekel

john
                      Keymaster

I think I sorted it out now and emailed you the info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.