Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership login to premium?

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi johnny I also now cant access my premium features sir. I was able to access them before up till now for 2 months but now it wants me to register even though Im allready logged in. I select login and it say free and has premium crossed out.. I can access my paid song files but no lessons. Please help thank you kindly in advance sir jasonduran1977@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Hi johnny I also now cant access my premium features sir. I was able to access them before up till now for 2 months but now it wants me to register even though Im allready logged in. I select login and it say free and has premium crossed out.. I can access my paid song files but no lessons. Please help thank you kindly in advance sir jasonduran1977@yahoo.com

Leonard Blake
    Participant

My Confirmation page is Jacked Johnny where are you? My Premium Membership is not Active

Majid Saadat
    Participant

I joined the Monthly Premium program, paid it through Paypal but can not access the Premium content. Can someone help please?

Amin Shams
    Participant

Hi Johhny, same here. I have just signed up for a premium membership with the username ASax. But I don’t have access to the course material. Can you please sort it out? Thanks

john
    Keymaster

the reason some poep[le are having issues is because you’re not actually paying the monthly subscription which is set up inside Paypal. you just paid the one time price….I just don’t know how that happened!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.