Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Premium Access Membership login to premium?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi johnny I also now cant access my premium features sir. I was able to access them before up till now for 2 months but now it wants me to register even though Im allready logged in. I select login and it say free and has premium crossed out.. I can access my paid song files but no lessons. Please help thank you kindly in advance sir jasonduran1977@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Hi johnny I also now cant access my premium features sir. I was able to access them before up till now for 2 months but now it wants me to register even though Im allready logged in. I select login and it say free and has premium crossed out.. I can access my paid song files but no lessons. Please help thank you kindly in advance sir jasonduran1977@yahoo.com

Leonard Blake
        Participant

My Confirmation page is Jacked Johnny where are you? My Premium Membership is not Active

Majid Saadat
          Participant

I joined the Monthly Premium program, paid it through Paypal but can not access the Premium content. Can someone help please?

Amin Shams
            Participant

Hi Johhny, same here. I have just signed up for a premium membership with the username ASax. But I don’t have access to the course material. Can you please sort it out? Thanks

john
              Keymaster

the reason some poep[le are having issues is because you’re not actually paying the monthly subscription which is set up inside Paypal. you just paid the one time price….I just don’t know how that happened!

Mitchell Lombard
                Participant

Just paid 124.00 thru paypal, and do not have my pDF or know where to get them to start my lessons ?

john
                  Keymaster

oh that’s weird, normally you receive the access info instantly
                    I will resend it.

Mitchell Lombard
                    Participant

i received your email agian but still cannot access the PDF lessons, as i want to practice this weekend 🙁 my email is mlombard@atlasembroidery.com and i paid the 97 plus the additonal for 124.00 thru paypal. Please help

john
                      Keymaster

yes I can see you made the payment etc, but when you say you got my email, do you mean the one I sent telling you that I resent the login info again, or the actual email containing the login info?
                        Please check the entire email to see if there is ;links and username with your password to sign into the Academy index page.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.