Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Lost backing track

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Cherne
    Participant

I seem to have deleted the backing track for “And I Love Her” can you resend it? Thanks, Steve

john
      Keymaster

sure

Nick
        Participant

Hey Johnny,

For Careless Whisper….

I may have missed it when downloading the backing tracks…but I didn’t notice the 2nd Backing Tracks that included the sax solo. If I missed it, can I have access one more time, just to load that particular mp3 file? Thanks.

Nick

john
          Keymaster

Hey Nick, I only uploaded one backing track so no you didn’t miss it. What were you looking for, a backing track that has me playing the sax solo in it or what?

Nick
            Participant

Oh no problem. I thought that there were 2 sets of backing tracks – yes the one with you playing the full version. I can just listen on your video. Sometimes listening to you actually play it helps me learn the more challenging bars. Thanks Johnny!

john
              Keymaster

There is a great site that will turn any Youtube URL into an mp3.
                You simply put the youtube url into the sites converter box and in seconds you have an mp3 of that video’s audio.
                check it out here:
                http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Nick
                Participant

Thank you!!! That was easy to do. I never knew of that site. Thanks. This helps with a few of the tunes, especially on the bars that require fast fingers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.