Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Mouthpieces Nadir expanding the Guardalas to non metal MPs? It's got my attention….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I came across this article for the Guardala MPs that says Nadir is expanding his production of Guardalas that will include non metal MPs, has he talked to you about this? I don’t click that well with metal MPs and made the committment to Ebonite/Hard Rubber, so this really caught my attention. It says he’s using a material called “Fiberrod’s Sonic Sound Material with Carbon Fibers” Could you speak with Nadir and look into these? The article doesn’t say when they’ll be available, what they’re showing are prototypes. Much appreciated Johnny, thanks 🙂
      http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=13e05ccfd6faed02098906ab3&id=c8c0696a70

john
      Keymaster

ya I got the info a few weeks ago but haven’t asked anything about them yet.
        I’m hoping I can make the NAMM this year and get a first hand look and info on a bunch of stuff so thought I’d wait.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

Sounds great, are you speaking about the NAMM at California in 2017? Do they hold other NAMM conventions at other cites/states besides California? When these become available, I would REALLY be interested in one for Tenor and 1 for Alto, I’m starting to set $ aside for them now in September, it will take me till about December to save for buying 2 of them. I don’t think he would be making any of these available for the Soprano, but if by chance he would make them available for Soprano then I would want one for my Soprano too. For me, this is really exciting news to hear that Nadir is expanding the Guardalas into non metal MPs. Metal MPs and myself just don’t seem to get along with each other LOL

https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2017

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.