Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues no download link

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    john kirkham
    Participant

Hi Johnny

I purchased the can’t take my eyes off you download a while ago and didn’t get the link can you send it please.

Have also emailed you

Thanks John

john
      Keymaster

yes will do John.

Rob Hoagland
        Participant

Hi Johnny, I ordered the Wanderer,
          Jun 23, 2015 17:29:38 PDT
          Receipt No:4518-9671-8465-0411
          Can you send a down Load link. Please. Thanks. Rhoag

john
          Keymaster

yes, will email.
            thanks
            Johnny

William Schmitt
            Participant

I have the same problem. I just ordered 4 pieces (for the price of 3) and never received the link at the end of the transaction. I also never received the email with a link. I called your customer service number and got a recorded message from what sounds like a personal phone of some lady. You are either a fraud or you need to get your act together. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to resolve something and find out there is no real customer service.
              I opened up an official complaint with ebay.
              Will Schmitt

Anonymous

Hey William – JF is no fraud! I’ve been on this site over a year and a half, and can vouch for that!

john
                Keymaster

William, I have received your message and you have been sent the link. There is a glitch that we are resolving regarding some automated emails that are to send out the links. when these don’t work you simply email me or post here and I send you the link. You have so far opened a dispute with Paypal and posted negative accusations on Youtube. This email and posting stuff is not immediate, you must have a little patience and give a guy at least an hour or 2 to respond.
                  Regarding eBay? sorry but I have no affiliation with them so I don;’t know why you are contacting ebay about any of this.
                  Good luck with it!
                  Johnny

Jazz Cat
                  Participant

just wow. Johnny’s completely legit. I tell my thousands of customers to allow 24 hours to get their links on my commercial sites.

Johnny, others, fyi here’s directions on accessing ordered content.
                    If you’re logged in, anyone, just:

Step 1: be sure you’re logged in (it’ll show “Howdy, (username)” at top right
                    Step 2: click the Checkout link at top right
                    Step 3: click “Purchase history”
                    Step 4: click on the orange link(s) under “Details” to be taken to download page(s)

it’s easy. I’ve placed 7 orders since July 10th and all are there, just fine.

order1

order1

Johnny’s training rocks. Please be patient, tech stuff like emails isn’t instant 100%.

Jazz Cat
                    Participant

/you’re welcome… 🙂 you might want to make my post a sticky/repost it so you don’t get anymore help where’s my links emails/posts; or copy the directions to checkout area.

After I placed my first order, I didn’t get an email either (and still haven’t). But instead of making a big deal out of it, I said to myself, hmm let me figure it out. So I clicked the “Checkout” menu item and voila! figured it out myself; there’s my links. Easy.

I just wish growling on the sax came as easy to me…sigh.
                      /hoping for a “How to Growl Like a Pro” type course, which btw if you do one and price at $47 I’m sure will become your topseller… hint..

john
                      Keymaster

Thanks Ken, will do that!
                        Just an update, I believe the automated mail for purchases has been fixed.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 31 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.