Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Our moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

I’ll do Johnny; I’m more than happy to pay you some $ for whipping up some sheet music for your playing in “Sax in the Country” wanna make things worth your time. If you’re too busy, at the very least let me know what key the backing track is in and we’ll see what I can do with it. Improvisation is going to become my main focus of playing within the year after I get a super-good hold on what you teach in Killer Blues. Learning songs is fantastic but creating music ourselves is super-cool too! I think knowing how to Improvise is simply a must if we really want to be a good Saxophone player. That’s one of the reasons why I want to start collecting all of the Honkers/Screamers CDs–the first one is scheduled to be here by Wednesday. I wanna really learn the how-to’s of what they do LOL
      Speaking about the song above you guys are talking about, Jake and I are collaborating through Skype/youtube to make a duet of your song “And I love Her”…after I get the Alto serviced that is. We started working on the first half of the song till it changes in Key. He will be playing the Tenor and I will be playing the alto; he doesn’t mess with the Alto that much. It’s gonna be similar to how I did “Happy” by Pharrell Williams but it gonna look really cool to see 2 members, who live on 2 different sides of the country, be able to make an edit to put on the blog together 🙂 Stay tuned…..

john
      Keymaster

Hey that’s a great idea, can’t wait to see it!

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.