Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Registration or Download Issues Problem downloading purchase of Daily Practise Routine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Philip Maud
    Participant

Hi Johnny,
      I have just bought the Daily Practice Routine via paypal but cannot download the .pdf file. I received a confirming email but the link just asks me to register or sign in. I am already signed in, but no link appears. Also when using Internet Explorer your web page locks the browser. I did the purchase using Firefox, but as I say cannot download the file.
      Please fix this for me.
      Best Regards
      Philip

john
      Keymaster

Ok I’ll email you the link.

Johnny

Philip Maud
        Participant

Hi Johnny,
          The link only takes me to the forum. I also tried to get the download via the “Checkout” tab and purchases. I can get to the link, but it just asks me to register rather than starting the file download. Please have another look at this.
          Best Regards
          Philip

Philip Maud
          Participant

Hi Johnny,
            I checked again through the checkout Tab and I can access and download my earlier purchase of Killer Blues. When I try the new purchase of “Daily Practice” the link is there it just sends me to register again, so I think that this link is mis-directing somehow.
            Hope this helps you to fix it!
            Thanks
            Philip

Jazz Cat
            Participant

after logging in to forum, did you click “Checkout” (top right menu) then “Purchase History”? that shows clickable links to all purchases

Philip Maud
              Participant

Yes I did exactly that and could see the link for the Daily Practice Routine, but it redirects to the “Register” page insted of the download. There is a problem with that particular (Daily Practise Routine) link, I believe.
                I had an email from Johnny and then one from you from info@howtoplaysaxophone.org. If I try to reply to this address I get a failed delivery, recipient not found.
                Please send me the .pdf file for Daily Practice Routine or refund my PayPal account.
                Thanks
                Philip

john
                Keymaster

The problem is that your email address was not registered. that’s because you didn’t click your 2nd email during the registration proccess. I did look into it and have now added you manually so the system will now recognise you. I’ll email you that link again…it’s a good link. also, the link in the purchases is good too, it all didn’t work before because you were not registered and so not recognizable by the system. very simple. Please try again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.