Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Tequila

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RockinRobin
    Participant

Tequila, Is there new updated sheet music for Tequila? I’m now in Taos New Mexico. my email address is not always up to snuff yet. Sometimes it is.

john
      Keymaster

yes William. it’s been updated but it’s in the same place…just hit the tequila link at the top of the Music section.

Michael Bishop
        Participant

You did an awesome job with Tequila Johnny 🙂 Was waiting for the day you would do it 🙂

Pete
          Participant

Does anyone know where i can purchase the sheet music and backing track (for tenor) for Me &Mrs Jones it is a great song for sax,

john
            Keymaster

Thanks Michael, ya I have thought about it over the years but other projects kept me away. BTW, I will be digging in a bit deeper on Tequila to give you guys more lessons on it.
              Pete, can’t tell you who has that one but I agree, great song. I’ve played it with a few bands over the years and love it too!

Pete
              Participant

Yes Johnny, agree it is a great song, spent a few pounds lately trying to get a good combination of the track and music but just not sounding right, maybe one you could do i am sure it would be a great seller and be perfect (no frills) from you
                fingers crossed!! you will one day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.