Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Video on complete saxophone fingering chart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Senevirathne
    Participant

Hi Johnny,

I wonder if you can do a clear demonstration video to show how to play all the notes of complete saxophone fingering chart.
      There is a complete saxophone fingering chart from page 33 to 37 in your book – “How to play the saxophone complete beginner guide”. I wonder if you can do a video to show fingering on all of the those notes in there.

If you do such a video and publish on youtube I am sure it will get so many hits as its so useful for a beginners like me.

I started playing bit intermediate level songs that need so many different notes from upper and lower registry and flats and sharps and so on…but its so hard to get the correct sound and fingering of those notes.

I am sure there are thousands of beginner level sax players who love to see a video that shows fingering and sound of each note in that complete saxophone fingering chart.
      It saves so much of their effort and time.

regards
      Nathan

john
      Keymaster

Hey Nathan, already done. If you look at that section of my ebook, right before the saxophone diagram with the fingerings there is a link that says “the complete fingering video lessons are here”
        I cover all the notes over 3 video lessons, all located on that same page.

Anonymous

These are great video’s. Vinny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.