Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video The Animals “House of the Rising Sun” a tenor sax cover by Leo Salu

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Leo it will be worth it, i had a 62 for a long time then changed to the Custom Z. Good solid sax Yamaha.

Leo Salu
      Participant

Good to know Pete looking forward to taking it for a spin…………….wife says its a Christmas present so wait to Christmas ….ugh!

Pete
        Participant

When your wife gets a look and listen to it she will want one i bet!

Leo Salu
          Participant

Pete, that would be cool but i have not been able to convince her to learn to play an instrument, I suggested Drums, then the guitar and maybe just sing along all to no avail….(but she is a great fan of the videos, who could ask for more).

Pete
            Participant

Leo like my wife likes me to play sax, she listen in now and again just happy i have a hobby i absolutly love.

Leo Salu
              Participant

Pete, I have a few other hobbies but the most rewarding is playing the saxophone always great fun, that also why this forum that Johnny set up is so interesting and helpful there are not many sites that you can go to where it is populated with saxophonists. Where else can you say I like my 23 or 62 with an ottolink #5 and people know what you are talking about!

Pete
                Participant

Leo spot on i agree, all the best for christmas and have a great new year you and your wife.

Wayne Galtier
                  Participant

Good job Leo!!!!!!

Leo Salu
                    Participant

Pete same to you and your wife, Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and i’m looking forward to your next song. Wow you have a custom Z impressive.

Leo Salu
                      Participant

Hello Mark, hope all is well, hey I miss all your background information on my latest, “Lucille” always fun to read the origins of a song.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.