Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons How To Play Killier Blues & Rockin Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

We’re getting close to releasing my very first published book… for now it will only be available in the eBook format because this is the quickest and least expensive way to deliver it… meaning for a very low price, you can download and be reading it on your computer or tablet in minutes.

How To Play Killer Blues And Rockin’ Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less” is a collection of exercises and studies around 3 simple scales that are the key for helping you to do what the title says.

https://howtoplaysaxophone.org/killer-blues-info

fq6y1-ebook_cover.jpg

Don Etchison
      Participant

Great work on your new book Johnny. Thank you so much for doing this. I am really excited about getting it, but I can’t decide weather to do the on-line or wait for the hard copy – do you know what that might be out? Again, I really appreciate all you do to help those of us who are trying to learn rock-blues sax playing. Don

john
        Keymaster

Thanks Don, we’ll find out about the hard copy version soon. If you don’t like reading online I understand. The ebook version is just a quick and easy way to get it all, cheaper too. With hard cover you will have an accompanying DVD to view the lessons on your tv or computer, if you’re reading online you can link to those same lesson videos and watch them only on your computer.

The bottom line is that it’s all about the content and what you can learn and play from it.

Marc Justiniano
          Participant

Hi Johnny, this is great. I enjoy playing with back tracks. Give me the opportunity to learn and record my playing. By recording my playing. I can hear my sax playing and if I dont like what I hear, I can try to play it again til I like what I hear. Send me an email when the hard copy comes out with the DVD. Thanks Johnny for all you help.

john
            Keymaster

Recording yourself is one of the best things you can do for improving because when we’re playing we don’t hear too much, we’re too busy thinking!

Will update regarding hard copy book and someone else has requested having the mp3 files available for download to access on player for practicing with tracks etc. I can probably make that happen soon.

Don Etchison
              Participant

Johnny, I purchased the Kindle version of the Killer Blues and think it is great. 😎

Don Etchison
                Participant

Johnny, just figured out that I needed to click on the link within the ebook to get to the lessons and not go directly to the web site. Great job! Thanks again. Don

john
                  Keymaster

Glad you figured it out, had me worried there for a sec!

Peter Rabot
                    Participant

Johnny, I don’t have a kindle. Any way to get this on a mac?

john
                      Keymaster

Yes! I use a Mac also, here’s what to do:
                        Go to this Amazon link and it has downloads for a Kindle app you can have on your Mac
                        http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

At that site you will also see something about the Amazon Cloud Reader which allows you to do the same thing, read any eBooks right on your computer just like the Kindle app does. I downloaded them both so I could have options.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.