Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons How To Play Killier Blues & Rockin Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Yes, will email it to you.

Peter Fabiano
      Participant

Hey Johnny,

I just purchased the Killer Blues book. I followed the paypal process and it seems to have gone through since I received a confirmation email but I haven’t gotten any links. Does everything come regular mail or is only an e-book. I’m eager to get started and wondering what if anything I need to do. Thanks.
        Peter

john
        Keymaster

No, this happens once in a while, you either missed the link or it didn’t take you there automatically. No worries I will email you that link now.

Ridge
          Participant

on page 17 basic blues scale exercises, Eb saxes. The bars 7,10,&11 have an E# notation what note should be played here.

john
            Keymaster

When you sharpen an E it becomes F. Normally I wouldn’t write an E# but technically this is correct and so software program will always put it that way. We should become familiar with this even though it’s always nicer to read an F over an E#, no doubt.

Ridge
              Participant

Johnny thanks for answering my question, when I played the blues line I played it as an F and basically answered my own question……….

Richard West
                Participant

Hiya Johnny purchased How to play killer blues but didnt receive the pdf link can you help please Sir

john
                  Keymaster

yes, will email you now.

John Crenshaw
                    Participant

Hi Johnny,

I downloaded the killer blues ebook without difficulty. However, when I click on the link to go to the site there are no links to play the audio sections, i.e. there is written “Play Sax Audio:” or “Play Backing Tracks:” but there is nothing to click on in order to do this. I use a Macbook Pro with Firefox browser. Is there a setting within the browser that needs addressed?

Thanks,
                      Big John

p.s. I am going through the ebook links.

john
                      Keymaster

ok, on some devices clicking the link may not trigger it to go, so, copy the link and paste it to your browser. the links are full and complete so copying them will work even if the clicking doesn’t.
                        let me know.

Johnny

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.