Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Saxophone Lessons How To Play Killier Blues & Rockin Sax Solos With 7 Notes Or Less

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bishop
    Participant

That’s what I have to do, because my browser doesn’t let me go to the links in Killer Blues simply by clicking on them, so I just copy it and then paste it like Johnny says here. Improvisation with Blues and Rock is definately the direction I want to go with my playing 🙂

Dan Marshall
      Participant

Hi, Just purchased this ebook but the link to the “7 licks to get started”, altough it re-directs you, there is no way of playing the audio???? just notation.

john
        Keymaster

Not sure I understand… so are you having a problem with only that page of the ebook?

john
          Keymaster

I just checked that part again and all the audio is there. What are you using, an PC, iPad or what?

Stevan Thomas
            Participant
              Quote:
              Quote from saxjohnny on October 19, 2012, 11:45
              Thanks Don, we’ll find out about the hard copy version soon. If you don’t like reading online I understand. The ebook version is just a quick and easy way to get it all, cheaper too. With hard cover you will have an accompanying DVD to view the lessons on your tv or computer, if you’re reading online you can link to those same lesson videos and watch them only on your computer.

The bottom line is that it’s all about the content and what you can learn and play from it.

I’m another one who would like a paper copy of the book. I’m moving to the Dominican Republic and electricity and internet are intermittent at best.
              Stevan

john
              Keymaster

Yes guys, I know there are a few who do prefer the book but sorry we haven’t made it available, at least not yet.

jake
                Participant

For those that prefer a print copy of the book, just hit the print button and you will get a copy. If you don’t have a printer, save the pdf file and take it to a store like staples and I’m sure they can print it out for you. Also, you can save the audio files on a cd and you wont need an internet connection to play them when you want to. Just some ideas to help you out.

Jake

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.