Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums General Questions Winter turns to Spring.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    john
    Keymaster

Hi Guys and Gals, I’m back, in and out. I read most every thing posted on the site. I’m working on a few things like “You Never Can Tell” by Chuck Berry. Most if not all the sheet music for this song is wrong. I find bit and pieces of the music but only bits and pieces. So that’s where I am, constantly searching for “C’est la vie” You never can tell. All the sheet music is wrong.

jak Swift
      Participant

Hey William. Hi man. !!

Anonymous
          Anonymous
            jak Swift
            Participant

Very kind Sxpoet,nice one !!
              Aside from all the ” jazz” stuff, one clip of alto totally blows me away. The Edgar Winter group ” Frankenstein “. The Winter brothers, ( Johnny and Edgar ) are tremendous musicians; though I’m not sure if they are still about. I hope so.
              After resetting this pad, I’ve come to the forum via, our friend and esteemed leader Johnny’s page.
              I had no idea you had played with Stevie Ray Vaughn Johnny …..WOW !! ” Pride and Joy ” is one of many favourite tunes. I think I’m right in saying somebody on the forum; Mel maybe; lives only a few clicks from where SRV,s chopper came down. A tragic loss. A brilliant guitar player and showman.
              Short and sweet. Hope everybody is well…..have a great weekend …..jak

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.