Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video xmas & new year

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@Jeff – now i know why my sax playing is so crappy … i need to grow a beard!!!

@William
      – are you using gloves? There must be a reed geek expert in the forums that can assist…

@Mel
      – when are we going to be entertained?

@ghosts – Can you hear me? if so make your self noticed in the forums!

Anonymous

Sxpoet, are you sure about growing a beard?

Anonymous

@Jeff – a lot of people believe your sound is moulded by your scull bones density, shape whatever.. if thats the case then it stands to reason if you grow beard on the outside of the face, it should be make the sound vibrations generated inside your skull more softer? No need for a mouthpiece use your tongue as a reed and blow down the neck…

I read in the newspapers recently, that beards are dirty and unhygenic, apparently lab tests, indicate they have a lot of fecal bacteria stored in them, in laymans terms, when you’ve been for a dump, bits of crap get transferred to your beard via your hands if you dont wash your hands. A local resturaunt near us got closed down, from food poisioning bugs, traced it back to the staff not washing there hands after a dump.

bottom line, i checked with the wife, she would chop it off in my sleep, also being a nurse in a previous job, she says they are full of ….

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.