Home Alt Forums Your Video Testing a Rovner VERSA ligature using a cane reed plate in it

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    PetePete
    Participant

I give in?

PetePete
    Participant

my  new lig

Anonymous

Picture of Pete’s new ligature

http://tangram.co.za/mjlig.jpg

JohnnyJohnny
    Keymaster

Picture of William’s ligature. The Winslow Ligature. It fits my MBII fatboy and my MBII carbon fiber mouthpieces. http://www.doctorsax.biz/musical%20instruments/ligatures/Winslow_Modern/pict01.JPG

John Winslow can make any size to fit any saxophone. His contact info is: John Winslow, Madison Enterprises, P.O. Box 8434, Madison Wisconsin, 53708-8434, tel# 608 241-1124 You will notice that four little contact points touch the reed. I need to use this lig more often.

brother cavefishbrother cavefish
    Participant

wjy dont you try a BG duo lig , everything is suspended 3 touch points, sweet

MelMel
    Participant

Well – I bought me a Marc Jean Series 2 Ligature and I am so well pleased with it! It is the Artistry Gold Version. I have it on a Phil Tone Eclipse Mouthpiece.

Marc answers all emails and is very cordial to communicate with.

PetePete
    Participant

Hi Mel
    I have the Marc jean Artistry one find you have to really tighten the screws to stop it moving on m/p
    not to impressed really for the price?

MelMel
    Participant

Yes, I do have to tighten it like you said. I have been playing Legere Synthetics and I definitely get a better sound with them.

Saxworks is suppose to have a new ligature coming.

MelMel
    Participant

Neff Music has a review of the Marc Jean 2 Ligature.

PetePete
    Participant

Yes Mel i now play on Legere synthetic the Signature series it is great reed no problems with them.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.