Skip to main content

Home Alt Forums Your Video Testing a Rovner VERSA ligature using a cane reed plate in it

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Does ahttps://youtu.be/wCQL-JhMJNAnyone know where i can get the b/track and sheet music for this, this guy version is brilliant love it!

Pete
      Participant

iframhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnHy-1JQgRhAAdOZR_sxQDge width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wCQL-JhMJNA&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does anyone know where i can get the b/track & sheet music for tenor sax, this guy is one heck of a player.

Pete
        Participant

saxomonica
          Participant
            Mel
            Participant

Good video Pete.

This one by Mindi Abair makes me want to take up the Alto.

Pete
              Participant

At last, this i want the backing track and sheet music to go with it any ideas where? this guy is a fabulous sound and not heard a better version of this anywhere LOVE IT************

Pete
                Participant

Saxomonica I like this version must find it, i think this guy plays by ear?

saxomonica
                  Participant

Yes @Pete this guy is fantastic and i’ve been subscribed to his channel for a while now, generally he has a new song on Tuesday
                    mate i don’t think ya gonna find the sheet music and backing

like you say he’s playing by ear

he just one of the lucky ones!!
                    we need to learn to Hear Sing Play too
                    it must get easier please God!

i can’t read music at near 60 yrs of age my eyes just can’t cut it squinting like
                    so kinda made my own tab where i break the staff down
                    i put big gaps between the stafflines
                    starting with g and b as this is left hand notes (also a c and d)

then big gap to the staff lines below, right hand dnoes, f ed c b
                    likewise top notes
                    side and palm keys i have notation aside

still very tricky to see and play

the only hope is to learn to play by ear via repetition methinks and copius earbud cleanin’

letz do this song here as an exercise? you wanna?
                    ya can see on the clip some of the notes he is playing
                    ba bup da dah da duh daa
                    sure if one listens to it ten times over we’ll get it with sax in hand
                    i’m gonna try and learn this by ear starting 2morrow ok? you too?

i hope @johnny maybe does an ear training course for us soon here
                    Jay Metcalf has something, Nigel McGill, and Randy Hunter as well
                    there must be something very wrong with me, i just can’t pick it up ……

i find this guy good –

saxomonica
                    Participant

@Mel – Video unavailable
                      The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

yeah i subscribe to her channel ooh yeah and she’s a hottie ……..
                      blow me away

Pete
                      Participant

Hi Saxmonica
                        I did get the track and the music from Notendownload for tenor sax track in Bb, music in C not happy with it in that key so got new track in A same as the guy on video. I will have to transpose it to B now. Yea this guy is good, lovely sound, i watch him a lot he plays some good stuff.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.